The Gigabit Ethernet Multiplexer aggregates 2 ports Gigabit Ethernet into 1 port 2.5G uplink, reducing the conversion CAPEX and increasing the fiber utilization effectively. The multiplexer can be used either in point-to-point topology functioning as a media converter for transporting two Gigabit Ethernet services over one fiber or in CWDM system working as a wavelength converter for extending the system's transmission capacity doubly. The multiplexer is equipped with three SFP-based ports: SFP1 is 2.5G uplink port, SFP2 and SFP3 are Gigabit Ethernet service ports. The multiplexer must be used in couples.
The Multiplexer conforms to the following standards:
• Standerds: IEEE 802.3AB 1000Base-T 1000Base-SX/LX/LH
• Fiber Cable:Molti-mode: 50/125，62.5/125µm Single-mode: 9/125µm.
• Data Transfer Rate:2.5Gbps for SFP1, 1Gbps for SFP2 and SFP3.
• LED Indicators:Power, P1 2.5G, P1 Link/Act, P2 Link/Act, P3 Link/Act,
• Power Requirement: 220V(110-245V)AC，50Hz
• Ambient Temperature: 0 ～ 50℃
• Humidity: 5% ～ 90%
• Dimensions: 26×70×93mm（H×W×D）